|Size:||68,500 sq. ft.|
|Owner:||Washington State University|
- Built in the 1920s, Duncan Dunn and Community Halls are four-story residence buildings centrally located on the WSU-Pullman campus.
- We provided lighting design for the renovation of these two buildings along with a 10,000-square-foot addition which will connect the buildings.
- Electric lighting systems integrate with the historic nature of the building to celebrate the historic aesthetic.
- We used daylight harvesting, occupancy sensing, and the thoughtful placement of light to keep energy use low, but the impact of the lighting high.
- The courtyard has a European flair with soft “festival” lighting glowing throughout the plaza at night.
- The project is pursuing LEED Silver status, with 50% energy saved (109 EUI) and 37% water saved.