|Size:||200,000 sq. ft., plus 30,000 sq. ft. of underground parking|
|Architect:||Ankrom Moisan Associated Architects|
|Owner:||Turtle Island Development|
- This six-story building encompasses a full city block and houses 136 apartments consisting primarily of two- and three-bedroom units.
- The project also includes 30,000 square feet of below-grade parking.
- Our design solution included energy-saving features such as efficient lighting and daylighting with occupancy sensor controls.
- The project is a recipient of the Green Investment Fund Grant, initiated by the Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability to promote green building practices within the city.
- The building has achieved LEED Gold status and met the Architecture 2030 Challenge with 36% energy saved (28 EUI).