|Size:||60,000 sq. ft.|
|Owner:||Pacific Lutheran University|
- Daylight harvesting is in play throughout more than 40% of the building.
- Our lighting systems seamlessly integrate with the building’s audio/visual systems, creating highly flexible learning environments.
- Classrooms make use of occupancy sensing and timed controls to keep lights off when they are not needed.
- The building has achieved LEED Gold status with 49% energy saved (50 EUI).
- It has also achieved the LEED Sustainable Site Credit 8 for light pollution reduction in a challenging urban environment.