|Size:||90,000 sq. ft.|
|Architect:||Robertson Sherwood Architects, SRG Partnership|
|Owner:||Lane Community College|
- The building features daylight harvesting throughout more than 65% of the building.
- Our lighting systems integrate with HVAC and audio/visual systems to create highly flexible learning environments.
- Lighting is used as a teaching tool in a lighting lab space and throughout the building.
- The central stair is a “sparkling jewel” inside the glass box of the atrium.
- The solar thermal system doubled as the southern sun shade for the atrium; we coordinated directly with plumbing engineers to design beautiful daylight shading systems.
- The building has achieved the LEED Platinum status as well as the LEED Sustainable Site Credit 8 for decreasing light pollution in a challenging urban environment.